Homemade Cat Treats Recipe
Many cat owners have walked into a pet store or a pet bakery in hopes of finding a fun treat for their cat, only to walk out empty handed. But cats don’t have to be left out anymore! Homemade cat treats recipes are easy to find on the internet and easy to make at home too.
Ingredients for Homemade Cat Treats
Makes 18 homemade cat treats
1/4 cup warm water
5 TBSP parmesan cheese
3 TBSP soft margarine
1 TBSP cod liver oil
1 cup white flour
1/4 cup soy flour
Baking Homemade Cat Treats
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Combine water, cheese, margarine, and oil in a bowl.
3. Mix in flour until a dough forms.
4. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and flatten with your hand. Using a rolling pin, roll into a circle until dough is about 1/4" thick.
5. Use cookie cutters to make shapes or form into shapes by hand. We like fish the best!
6. Place 1" apart on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until cookies are golden.
Remember to avoid recipes with ingredients your cat has an allergy to or intolerance to and always consult your veterinarian if you have questions.
We guarantee this will become one of you and your cat’s favorite homemade cat treat recipes!
Recipe Source: Marie Redding at PetPlace
Find More Recipes